We work hard to maintain quality products, We try to only promote products that pass the 4 star review, which is determined by customer reviews. Only customers that purchased a product through our site are able to write a review for that particular product.
Ideally would like to see every purchase be reviewed, that’s why we pay for each and every review. The more reviews, the more accurate the perception on each product.
60 DAY DELIVERY GUARANTEE
Full refunds are not available under the following circumstances:
1. Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)
2. Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster)
3. If the item is not in stock.
REWARDS AND DRAWS
1 When can you write a review?
To write a review on Heeblys, you need a user profile account and have made a purchase within the last twelve months. You may only have one user profile and account. This must be attached to a valid email address that we can use to contact you directly.
You can write a review on Heeblys about a product after you have made a purchase, which means that:
The item has been delivered and you have had time to assess the product.
You may only write about your own personal Experience. You are not permitted to write a review about somebody else’s experience, such as that of a family member or friend.
Once a review has been submitted, it will be published directly on the Website.
2 What should you write about?
Your review should be about your experience with the product, this is a good time to be transparent, list features that you like, list the features you wish it had or the ones you don’t like. It is not a contest, we just want honesty. This will ensure that the next customers will have a better idea of the purchase.
2.2 Your review must be submitted within 12 months of the purchase. You are encouraged to be specific and factual, and include relevant points about the product.
3 If your review gets flagged
We do not censor, monitor or moderate reviews on our Website, either before or after reviews are published. However, we do have safe gaurds in place to monitor certain aspects.
- We run automatic checks for certain content that we do not permnit in reviews, such as coarse language and links.
- We also reley on our costumers to report any questionable reviews. Due to the nature of our process we rarley ever see any reviews get flagged
- If we need to verify your review, and find that it does not meet our standards, it will be removed from the Website. We will then contact you and ask that you resubmit your review. If you do not resubmit your review, your account will be deducted the 100 rewards that you innitialy recieved for the original review.
You will be asked to change your review if it has been flagged for any of the following reasons:
- Your review contains language that is vulgar and likely to be viewed as inflammatory, includes defamatory statements, or otherwise violates our policy or applicable laws
- Your review contains violent or coarse language, or has a racial or sexist character
- The content of your review appears to be solely concerned with features that are not relevent to the product
- Your review includes personal information, such as a person’s name, address, phone number, email address, or any other information that could be used to identify, contact or impersonate someone
- Your review includes links to other sites
- Your review is has marketing purposes, promoting other services, products or websites
- You are, or work for, a competitor to the product you have reviewed.
- You are an employee of (or have worked for) the Company of the product you have reviewed
- You have created multiple profiles
4 When do we remove your review?
As a general rule, we do not remove reviews from our Website. However, we reserve the right to remove reviews that we determine violate these Guidelines, our Terms & Conditions and/or applicable laws or regulations, or reviews that are inappropriate for an online review community.
5 When do we block your account and what does that mean?
We will block your account if you are misusing our Website or services. This can include, but is not limited to, multiple flaggings of product reviews, writing fabricated reviews, threatening or abusive behavior, spamming reviews with marketing material, or violating any of our policies.
If we block your account, it will not be possible for you to sign in to our Website and use our services, including writing and notifying us about reviews. Your user profile will still exist and your reviews will stay online, but you will be unable to use our services. If your account is blocked and you want to delete your profile or reviews, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll assist you.
6 When do we delete your profile and account?
We generally will not delete user profiles or accounts. However, we reserve the right to delete your profile and account if we believe that you are violating or have violated our Terms & Conditions, User Aggreement and/or applicable laws, or if your profile is offensive or inappropriate.
Examples of when we may delete your user profile and account include, but are not limited to:
- It is not attached to a valid email address, including if the provided email address is no longer accessible by you. We need you to sign up to our services using a permanent, personal email address because we may need to get in touch with you. This means that we do not accept the use of temporary or disposable email addresses. If you have used such an email to create an account then we will delete your user profile and account.
- Your user profile contains an offensive or inappropriate picture or username.
- Your user profile or account has been used to create fabricated reviews or otherwise misuse our Website or services.
- You have created multiple user profiles. You may only have one user profile on Heeblys. If you create more than one user profile we will ask you which one you want to keep and delete the other profiles. If you don’t get back to us within the specified time frame, we will take the necessary steps to remove the additional accounts at our discretion
7 When to notify us of misuse on the Website
All Heeblys users can notify us about reviews that violate these Guidelines or any applicable laws as soon as an issue is spotted,
we encourage you to notify us by sending an email to: email@example.com.
We strive to maintain a comfortable and familuar place for you to express your opinions about the products we carry and thereby provide an informative and fair view about said products.
We have a zero-tolerance policy against fabricated reviews. We cannot under any circumstances accept fabricated reviews. This includes reviews that are not an expression of the product itself, but one that is set out to intentionally harm the products integrity.
We consider the creation of fabricated reviews a material breach of the Terms & Conditions you accept when you create a user profile and account on our Website.
Reviews that we deem false, fabricated or similar will be removed and can lead to the immediate blocking of your account and filing of a report with the relevant authorities, . We also reserve the right to inform our community about any products reviewed on Heeblys that have been a target of such an envent.
If you have evidence that a review is fabricated, we encourage you to notify us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take all reports of fabricated reviews seriously and investigate them. As this is not an easy task, we ask you to provide us with as much information as possible, including documentation showing why you believe a review is fabricated.
We are committed to providing users with a fair and open online experience. We work extremely hard to maintain the integrity of our review community and the online review process, we appreciate every user who use reviews to improve customer service standards and make the online retail environment more fair and open for everyone.
9 Changes to these Guidelines
We may at any time and without notice make changes to these Guidelines and Policies.